Sunday, July 19, 2009

ordinary

After all that's been said and done... I'm feeling tired, again...

I've wandered around the city, going different places in one day. The shimmering city lights, passed by like millions of illuminating fishes. I could barely perceive the stars that night.

Spectated the performance by those kids. Thinking back how I used to perform, just to have fun, and to bring joy. As we grew, we tend to be more. More than just ordinary. We'd boost up our vocab; heighten our bombastic words; enrich ourselves by external fashion, just to look fascinating. But that kills lots of ATP energy. At least for me. Being tired... And also the fact that I must be balancing Chinese and English on a lever balance.

Flashbacks of childhood, came along with those good old melody. Remember how innocent and happy I was. But in this reality, people get more and more complicated as they grow. For instance, they don't necessary cry when they're sad, nor will they smile when they're happy. Feelings and expressions just became so indirect.

Attracting people by fascination, cost lots of ATP energy~ So tired man.... Just please be normal now, I want ordinary.... Gotta pick up the shattered feelings on the floor. What I need most, my perfect Sunday afternoon.... Sometimes life could really make you cry though... Yet, dreams still hide in every single corner of it... Whether or not it's a nice one, it's up to us and our intentions. Life don't treat you good, nor bad. In fact, they never did. It's us that's making the choice, but somehow humans just don't see that point... Life, what a life~

People are always trying to be unique, special, distinctive, and that particular one. But don't they know that being simple is what we need? Or did they forget about that beginning of theirs? Perhaps things have been running around in life like crazy nutz... But simplicity, just made the best ornament of life~ Simple and nice....

----Simplicity-----

No comments:

Post a Comment